Reference : CLNG # 00048
Deadline for resumes no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 4, 2018
The primary purpose of this role is to develop, communicate and support the long term strategies for improving the overall reliability of the Canaport LNG Terminal.
- Perform Criticality Assessments on assets to determine risk and impact of failure.
- Asset specific preventative maintenance strategies, predictive maintenance strategies, cost of life assessments, etc.
- Perform thorough review and analysis of equipment histories, looking for trends and evidence of insufficient strategies.
- Perform review of spare parts to ensure alignment with our risk strategy.
- Some work to be performed in the field requiring climbing, confined spaces, etc.
- Some work listed above to be performed collaboratively, some to be performed independently.
- Work with external resources to collect information as required to perform tasks listed above.
- Develop and present recommendations on items listed above.
- Plan and prioritize multiple tasks related to area of responsibility to meet objectives.
- University bachelor degree in Engineering, and/or related reliability knowledge and experience, some knowledge of complex engineering concepts, practices and procedures.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in reliability and engineering concepts
- Effective human relation skills. Works effectively in a team environment. Builds effective working relationships.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, computer skills, ability to prioritize and plan.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Interested persons should submit their resume and covering letter to:
Canaport LNG Human Resource Department
PO Box 2029
2530 Red Head Road
Saint John, NB Canada E2L 3T5