Interested persons should submit their resume and covering letter to:
Canaport LNG Human Resource Department
PO Box 2029, 2530 Red Head Road
Saint John, NB CANADA E2L 3T5
We thank all applicants for their interest and wish to advise that only candidates receiving serious consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Reference: CLNG # 00049
Deadline for resumes no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, August 16, 2019
This position requires a dynamic and proactive person with analytical abilities.
- Monitor the terminal equipment and the application of all corrective actions, procedures and instructions.
- Be responsible for safety, health and environmental protection on shift
- Promote and assist in all HSSE practices
- Participate in any optimization and evaluation activities in operations and maintenance planning, training and regulatory requirement drills
- Post-secondary education in a related field and/or experience in the energy industry would be considered an asset
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate learning capabilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
PLANNING & CONTROL ANALYST
Reference: CLNG # 00050Deadline for resumes no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, August 26, 2019
This position assumes the responsibility to support financial reporting while providingproactive solutions to business concerns.
- Operational planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modeling for existing and potential investments
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Consolidation of information to support CLNG financial reports
- Support the planning and control of all internal costs related to the Terminal
- Preparation of external invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, economics, or other related disciplines is preferred
- Recent CPA graduate or current enrollment considered an asset
- Experience with SAP or equivalent considered an asset
- Knowledge and experience working with financial reporting, cash flow, and forecasting
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills